Octoral offers you a colour database containing more than 100,000 motor vehicle colours based on a wide range of steels. The formulae are available on www.valsparautosupport.com (COINS). The software gives you quick and easy access to all colour information. The colour information is updated on a weekly basis through the internet. The software can be linked to a balance, so that you can quickly and accurately weigh out the formulae on your computer screen.
Coins Minimum PC specifications
Important to know: The minimum system requirements for COINS and the Spectro clients are:
- Windows 10 strongly recommended.
- Both 32-bit and 64-bit versions are supported, although COINS and the Spectro clients and the Spectrophotometer applications are 32-bit.
- Windows 8 does not undergo testing for new releases.
- Windows 7 and earlier is no longer officially supported (by Sherwin Williams or Microsoft).
- Windows 10 RT and running the software inside a virtual environment is not supported.
• Processor — 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit or 64-bit
• Memory — 4 gigabyte (GB) or greater
• Hard drive space — 250 GB on C: drive.
• Display — 1024x768 minimum screen resolution.
• Ports — At least five free USB ports are required for Keyboard, mouse, smart scale, label printer & Spectrophotometer.
• Internet Access — Strongly recommended for all installations and required to enable software update downloads, formula updates and access to the color cloud for the Spectrophotometer. Either a wired UTP or a wireless 802.2B or higher connection are required.
• Language — Will run any Windows regional version. The software itself is available in 26 languages + 4 regional variations.